Virumin warming gel 250 ml
Virumin warming gel 250 ml
Virumin warming gel 250 ml
Poj. 250 ml.
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
– freezing feet, states of increased muscle tension, overstrained muscles, joint stiffness, overburdened skeletal system
VIRUMIN warming gel is an innovative cosmetic which creates a pleasant feeling of warm in the area of its application. This is why it has a beneficial influence on the muscles and joints overstrained with everyday activity and after increased physical exertion. Its application – a massage of tensed muscles, causes their warming, and consequently their relaxation, which leads to the relaxation of a whole body. The derivative of vanillin contained in the cosmetic gently warms cold feet, making them comfortable and soothed.
The formula of the gel also makes use of the extracts of buckwheat hull and green oats. These natural, plant-based extracts are rich in rutin and, thus, exhibit sealing and elasticizing properties with regard to blood vessels. Moreover, the active substances contained in the gel reduce their fragility and brittleness.
VIRUMIN warming gel contains in composition:
Green oats extract
(harvested in the initial period of its blossoming and then dried). It contains steroidal saponins which exhibit anti-inflammatory, purifying, bleaching and disinfecting activity. Furthermore, the herb of the oats contains carbohydrates, triterpene saponin, avenacin, which works on an anti-inflammatory, anti-swelling, antibacterial and sealing basis for blood vessels, and alkaloids, melatonin, phenols, flavonoids, derivatives of cinnamic and ferulic acid as well as mineral salts that are abundant in water-soluble silica (bio silicium) – ca. 2%. Bio silicium alleviates the inflammatory states of the epidermis and facilitates its regeneration, contracts, gives elasticity to the connective tissue, thus exhibits tightening and toning activity for the skin.
Cosmetic properties of the oats extract:
- soothing, nourishing and healing in case of skin irritations
- regenerative and cicatrising
- tightening and giving elasticity to the skin
- stimulating blood circulation and toning
- reducing pruritus.
Buckwheat (Fagopyrumes Culentum Moench)
– its extract effectively takes care of blood vessels and also acts anti-inflammatorily. The buckwheat hull extract comprises an ideal supplement for the Virumin Gel preparation in terms of vitamins and minerals. Buckwheat is a good source of group B vitamins (thiamine, riboflavin) as well as niacin and vitamin E (alpha-, gamma-, delta-, tocopherol). The mineral composition of the buckwheat hull comprises its important property; it is also a good source of zinc, copper, iron, manganese, potasium and phosphorus as well as rare elements such as boron, cobalt and platinum, which accumulates particularly in buckwheat seed coats.
The main flavonoid contained in buckwheat hull is comprised by rutin, orientin, isoorientin, vitexin and quercetin in the amount of 60 to 74 mg/100g of the coat. The antioxidant activity of buckwheat hulls and bran, measured by means of the FRAP method, is high and amounts to 19.95+/-0.27 and 12.61+/-0.30 mmol Fe/100 g.s.m. respectively.The additionally used herbal extracts of milk thistle, horse chestnut and green tea result in that Virumin gel exhibits anti-swelling, unblocking, tightening activity and facilitates feet microcirculation.
Horse chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum L)
– its seeds re rich in triterpene saponins, the most important of which is comprised by β-Aescin. Aescin normalises the permeability of capillary vessels, thus exhibiting effective and test-proven anti-inflammatory and anti-swelling activity. Along with aescin, the flavonoid derivatives such as quercetin glucosides, quercitrin and kaempferol. At the same time, the most important active substances in the bark are comprised by: coumarin heterosides, aesculin and fraxin.
Milk thistle (Silybum marianum)
–is an annual, green plant of the Asteraceae family which lives in the region of the Mediterranean Sea, the Middle East, on Madeira and the Canary Islands, in southern and central Europe, in North and South America as well as in Australia. Its stalk reaches the height of 1.5m. The fruits of milk thistle comprise a valuable cosmetic substance due to a high content of flavonolignans – silymarins. This is why the plant has antioxidant properties (it stabilises and protects cell membranes).
Green tea (Camellia sinensis)
– this plant is related to Magnolia; it reaches the height of 5-10 m, it has white or bright yellow, fragrant flowers. Due to a high content of tannins (10-20% depending on the age of the leaves) green tea has tightening properties. Flavonoids and catechols result in that it exhibits the properties of vitamin P. And caffeine provides it with effective unblocking activity which is conducted on three levels: within the nervous system, in membranous receptors and on an intercellular basis.
Wheat germs (Triticum vulgare)
–obtained from biologically clean horticultures where the use of pesticides is abandoned. The growth of germs is interrupted after 7 days. This is the period when the level of peptides, aminoacids, oligosaccharides and glucose is the highest. The high concentration of bioelements is then used in biochemical processes, which results in the immediate tightening of the skin.
The moisteners such as Hydromanil and glycerin were used in the formula of Virumin gel in order to ensure the comfort of application and sensory feelings.
The product Virumin Warming Gel has a light, gently brown and amber-coloured consistence which is pleasant during application.
apply a thin layer of Virumin Warming Gel to the skin and gently rub it in. Wait until the gel has been absorbed. A distinct effect of warming can be felt after a few minutes from the application of the cosmetic or after putting on socks. The application should be conducted 2-3 times a day.
RECOMMENDATIONS AND PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES:
- the product is destined for external use
- wash your hands carefully after the application of the gel
- the gel must not be used on damaged skin, open wounds, eczemas
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact of the eyes with the gel occurs, it is necessary to immediately wash them with clean water and contact your doctor.
- in the event of the gel being accidentally swallowed it is necessary to contact your doctor immediately
- it is necessary to avoid the contact of the gel with mucous membranes (e.g. The oral cavity, nose, intimate areas)
- protect against children access.
VIRUMIN Warming Gel must not be used after its expiry date given on the packaging. The product must be stored in a dry place, at a room temperature, i.e. between 15 and 25 °C. The cosmetic was dermatologically tested and registered in the National Registration System for Cosmetic Products.
INGREDIENTS/INCI: AQUA, POLISORBATE 20, PROPYLENE GLYCOL , AVENA SATIVA EXTRACT, FAGOPYRUM ESCULENTUM MOENCH EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SILYBUM MARIANUM FRUIT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM (HORSE CHESTNUT ) SEED EXTRACT, GLICERIN, HYDROLYZED CAESALPINIA SPINOSA GUM, CAESALPINIA SPINOSA GUM, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, DMDM HYDANTOIN, PARFUM, VANILLYL BUTYL ETHER, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, EUGENOL, GERANIOL, CITRAL.
THE RESEARCH MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE BY THE COMPANY PROVITAL GROUP AND PROFESSIONAL LITERATURE WERE USED IN THE PREPARATION OF THE LEAFLET. THE PRODUCT VIRUMIN WARMING GEL DOES NOT COMPRISE A MEDICINE. THIS COSMETIC ONLY SERVES AS A SUPPLEMENT OF PHARMACOLOGICAL TREATMENT. IT DOES NOT EXHIBIT CURATIVE ACTIVITY, EXCEPT FOR PROTECTIVE AND CONDITIONING ACTIVITY.
PRODUKT VIRUMIN ŻEL ROZGRZEWAJĄCYNIE JEST LEKIEM. KOSMETYK TEN JEST JEDYNIE UZUPEŁNIENIEM KURACJI FARMAKOLOGICZNEJ, NIE WYKAZUJE ON DZIAŁANA LECZNICZEGO LECZ JEDYNIE OCHRONNE I PIELĘGNACYJNE.
Get to know the opinions of our clients