Purchasing conditions at www.naturalne.net
1. The seller of the goods from the Online Shop at www.naturalne.net is comprised by P.W.M. “GAMA” company ul. Mostowa 16, 42-506 Będzin, NIP [tax identification number]: 656-217-93-49, REGON [state statistical number]: 240275930, hereinafter referred to as: the “Seller”.
2. Contacting the Seller is possible by:
- telephone: _+48 32,762-65-10, +48,512-220-219;
- fax: +48 32,762-65-40;
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Order placing and handling
3. The Online Shop conducts the sale of goods through the Internet.
4. In order to fully take advantage of the Seller’s offer within the Online Shop, it is necessary to:
a) have Internet connection;
b) have an Internet browser: Internet Explorer 5.5. and later versions, Mozilla Firefox 7 and later versions, Google Chrome 15 and later versions, Opera 11 and later versions;
c) have an active electronic mail account;
e) have the cookies turned on.
5. The Seller bears no responsibility for any disturbances or interruptions in the functioning of the Online Shop, which result from the Force Majeure, unauthorized activity of any third persons or incompatibility of the Online Shop with the Client’s technical infrastructure.
6. The Shop sells goods exclusively for clients within the territory of Poland.
7. The orders are received by the website www.naturalne.net.
8. The sold goods are comprised by the goods from the offer placed on the Online Shop website.
9. All the goods on offer are new and not used, free from any physical or legal defects.
10. The prices given on websites include the VAT tax and are expressed in Polish zloty. The prices of the goods exclude the delivery costs, which have been stipulated in point 12 of these Conditions in detail.
11. The price given on the website next to a certain product at the moment of placing an order is binding on the client.
12. The delivery costs are dependent on the form of shipment selected by the Client:
- a package up to 8kg: shipped through Poczta Polska - shipment cost PLN 15.
- a package over 8kg: shipped through the courier company SIÓDEMKA - shipment cost PLN 20.
- there are no transport costs included if the goods are collected in person in the seat of P.W.M. GAMA at ul. Mostowa 16 in Będzin.
13. Collecting the goods in person is only possible in the company’s seat at ul. Mostowa 16, 42-506 Będzin, provided that the order was placed appropriately on the website. The client is informed of the term of collectning the goods in person in an email or on the phone.
14. The Shop reserves the right to amend proces of the goods on offer as well as to conduct and cancel all types of special offers and sales. The Shop also reserves the right to make changes in the selection of the goods on offer, to add new goods and remove old goods. The above rights have no influence upon the prices of the goods in the orders placed before the effective date of a change in prices, conditions of special offers or sales.
15. The Online Shop reserves the right to amend delivery costs. The above right has no influence upon the prices of the goods in the orders placed before the effective date of a change in prices.
16. The Online Shop offers the following methods of payment:
- Payment to the bank account of the Shop;
- Payment on receipt
- Payment in cash at the company’s seat
17. In order ro place an order you need to click “Buy now” found next to the description of the given goods. Choosing the “Buy now” option causes no obligations on the side of a Client. Accepting a complete order takes place after filling in the form, accepting the conditions of purchase and clicking “Send the order”. Clicking “Send the order” automatically means that the placed order results in an obligation to make a payment for it in the form of a transfer or in cash on receipt to a person delivering the parcel (i.e. a postman/ courier) depending on the option selected by the ordering person at the time of completing the order form.
18. Accepting the order for handling starts:
- In case of the orders payable to the bank account of the Shop - immediately after the payment has been credited to the bank account;
- In case of the orders payable on receipt - immediately after an order has been received;
- In case of the orders payable in cash at the company’s seat - immediately after the payment has been received.
19. The contract of sale is concluded:
- In case of the orders payable to the bank account - on crediting the payment to the bank account;
- In case of the orders payable on receipt - on collecting the ordered parcel from the courier/ postman and paying for it;
- In case of the orders payable in cash - on collecting the ordered parcel from the courier/ postman and paying for it.
20. The order shall be handled provided that the goods are available in the warehouse or with the suppliers of the Shop. In the event that a part of the goods included in the order is unavailable, the Client is immediately informed of the status of an order and decides on the manner of it being handled (partial handling, extending waiting time, cancelling an order in whole).
21. Handling the orders for the goods sold in special offers or sales takes place according to the order of receiving the confirmed orders for these goods until the supplies have been exhausted.
22. A VAT invoice or a receipt are issued for each order. The VAT invoice/ receipt are issued after the order has been completed in whole and the goods have been sent.
23. The Client can amend the order, including the resignation from the order, until the invoice/ receipt have been issued. Making amendments or resigning from the order is possible by contacting the staff of the Shop on the phone at the following number: +48 32 762 65 10/20.
24. The ordered goods are sent within the terms given at certain goods. These terms refer to business days, thus the phrase “The goods are sent within 24 hours” is to be construed as “The goods are sent within 24 hours on business days”.
25. In the event that one order includes the goods of different shipment terms, the whole order will be sent within the time equal to the longest shipment term.
Rescinding the contract and returning the goods
26. Under Art. 27 of the act of 30th May 2014 on consumer rights, the Client as a consumer is entitled to rescind the contract without giving a reason. The Client as a consumer can exercise the right by declaring to the Shop that they rescind the contract within 14 days of receiving the parcel. In order to observe the term, it is necessary to send a declaration on the rescission of contract whose template is comrpised by Appendix I to these Conditions.
27. The Client as a consumer is obliged to return the goods to the Shop immediately, however, no later than 14 days from the date of rescinding the contract. In order to observe the term, it is necessary to send the goods back before the lapse of the term.
28. The Client as a consumer bears the direct costs of returning the goods. If the Client as a consumer selected a delivery method other than the cheapest, ordinary delivery method offered by the Online Shop, the Shop is not obliged to return any addditional costs borne by the consumer.
29. No later than within 14 days of receiving the declaration on rescinding the contract, the Seller shall return all payments made by the Client, inlcuding the costs of delivery, to the Client being a consumer. The Shop has the right to suspend the return of payment until the goods have been received or a proof of the goods being sent back has been delivered by the Client being a consumer, whichever of the two takes place earlier.
30. The return of the goods is conducted by the same methods of payment which were used by the Client as a consumer in an original transaction, unless the Client as a consumer expressly consents to another solution.
31. The right to rescind the contract is not vested with regard to the goods:
a) which go off quickly or have a short best-before date;
b) which are delivered in sealed packaging and after its opening cannot be returned due to health protection or other hygienic reasons.
32. The returned goods cannot be incomplete.
33. The Client being a consumer bears responsibility for decresing the value of the goods resulting from it being used in a manner extending the necessary activities to check its nature, properties and functioning.
34. The returned goods must be appropriately protected from becoming dirty or wet. If the goods are infringed because of the inappropriate protection of the package (for reasons on the side of the Client being a consumer), the Shop has the right to refuse to accept the infringed parcel or if the parcel has been accpeted - not to reimburse the price of the goods in the event of ascertaining that the goods are infringed to the extent that their further sale is prevented.
34. The Seller undertakes to deliver the goods free of defects.
35. Any goods purchased in the shop are included in the manufacturer’s guarantee and are subject to exchange if they have any technical defects or have been damaged during the delivery to the Client.
36. If the state of the parcel on receipt indicates that it has been damaged or infringed, it is recommended to open the parcel in the presence of the postman or courier and check the state of the delivered goods. If the goods are damaged, it is recommended to withdraw from accepting the parcel. The delivering person is then obliged to complete a form of goods return. Failure to report the damaged goods to the delivering person does not limit the Client’s rights to make complaints.
37. The claimed goods will be exchanged by the Seller for the goods of full value or, should this be impossible, the payment made by the Client will be returned, including the delivery costs. The returned product must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase: receipt or VAT invoice.
38. The Client’s rights on account of the incompatibility of the food products with the contract expire, if they fail to inform the Seller of it before the lapse of the minimum durability of goods or their best-before date.
39. The complaint will be dealt with within 30 days of it being made by the Client. The Client will be informed of the manner of it being handled by the Seller in the form of a letter, an email or a phone call.
40. The returns and claimed parcels are to be sent only by registered mail through Poczta Polska to the following address: P.W.M. „GAMA” ul. Mostowa 16, 42-506 Będzin. The parcels payable on delivery will not be accepted.
Protection of personal data
41. Purchasing any goods in the Online Shop, the Client agrees to the processing of their personal data by the Seller for purposes connected with handling the orders, contracts of sale, post-purchase service, sending commercial information and undertaking marketing activities in legal forms under the Act of 29th August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 833 as amended) and the Act of 18th July 2002 on performing electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended).
42. The Client shall have the right to view the content of the personal data givem and to correct them as well as to demand to remove them.
43. The Seller is the administrator of the personal data of the Clients of the Online Shop. The Client shall have the right to access an correct their personal data at any time.
44. The goods and their prices do not comprise an offer under the act of 23rd April 1964 the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93 as amended).
45. The Seller reserves the right to change these Purchase Conditions. The amendments shall be published on the website of the Online Shop and shall come into force at the time of their publishing.
46. For any matters not regulated in these Conditions the provisions of the act of 23rd April 1964 the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93 as amended), the provisions of the Act of 30th May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014 item 827) and of other respective acts shall be applied.
47. Any doubts resulting from the interpretation of the Conditions shall be construed in the manner ensuring the compatibility of the Conditions with the maandatory provisions of the law.
48. All disputes arising from handling orders shall be resolved amicably.
49. In the absence of an amicable solution, the disputes shall be resolved by a competent common court determined under the provisions of the act of 17th November 1964 the Code of civil proceedings (Journal of Laws No. 43, item 296 as amended).