- Reduced price
Virumin cooling gel 250 ml
Virumin cooling gel 250 ml
Virumin cooling gel 250 ml
Poj. 250 ml.
heavy legs, night leg cramps, swelling of legs, feet and hands, dilated blood vessels, spider veins, for persons spending a lot of time in the standing or sitting position.
The innovative formula which integrates compatible herbal extracts causes Virumin Cooling Gel to exhibit effective two-way activity in the skin protection and nursing. In vivo tests have confirmed the effectiveness of the product in overcoming a typical sign of tiredness associated with the heavy legs syndrome, and thus night leg cramps.
The reason for this discomfort is comprised by poor blood circulation as a result of lower elasticity and toning of certain endothelial and muscular tissues. Weakened muscle contractions pump blood in a slower manner, which causes its stagnation in calves and ankles. Increased hydrostatic pressure in these regions stimulates liquid flow towards the tissues, outside the circulatory system, thus producing puffiness and swelling.
This is why the unique formula of the gel was based on a modern herbal complex consisting of five plants: buckwheat hulls, green oats, golden rod, lemon and Ruscus aculeatus.
VIRUMIN COOLING GEL contains in composition:
Buckwheat (Fagopyrumes Culentum Moench)
– its extract effectively takes care of blood vessels and also acts anti-inflammatorily. The buckwheat hull extract comprises an ideal supplement for the Virumin Cooling Gel preparation in terms of vitamins and minerals. Buckwheat is a good source of group B vitamins (thiamine, riboflavin) as well as niacin and vitamin E (alpha-, gamma-, delta-, tocopherol). The mineral composition of the buckwheat hull comprises its important property; it is also a good source of zinc, copper, iron, manganese, potasium and phosphorus as well as rare elements such as boron, cobalt and platinum, which accumulates particularly in buckwheat seed coats.
The main flavonoid contained in buckwheat hull is comprised by rutin, orientin, isoorientin, vitexin and quercetin in the amount of 60 to 74 mg/100g of the coat. The antioxidant activity of buckwheat hulls and bran, measured by means of the FRAP method, is high and amounts to 19.95+/-0.27 and 12.61+/-0.30 mmol Fe/100 g.s.m. respectively.
Oats (Avena sativa)
–its extract comprises the source of bioactive compounds from the group of flavonoids, flavons and flavonolignans. Oats is rich in natural silica which is readily soluble in water and this causes it to have an advantageous influence upon the condition of blood vessels, bones and the skin. Silicon is particularly important for elderly persons, pregnant women, persons after operations on bones, persons suffering from osteoporosis, discopathy, degenerations, diabetes mellitus and vascular system diseases.
Cosmetic properties of the oats extract:
- soothing, nourishing and healing in case of skin irritations – also the sunburnt skin
- regenerative and cicatrising
- tightening and giving elasticity to the skin
- stimulating blood circulation and toning
- reducing pruritus.
Golden rod (Solidago virgaurea)
–is a perennial reaching the height of 1m with yellow flowers which form a dense bunch. It commonly grows in Europe, Asia, North Africa and North America. The ground parts of this plant are used due to a high content of flavonoids – including mainly rutin which ,as it is commonly known, comprises an effective weapon in the fight against the brittleness of blood vessels and overcoming swelling.
Lemon (Citrus limonum)
– the skin of its fruit is rich in flavonoids, the highest concentration of which is exhibited by hesperidin and naringn. These biologically active compounds have anti-swelling and unblocking activity. On one hand they improve the strength of blood vessels, and on the other hand they reduce their permeability (this is why these flavonoids used to be called vitamin P).
– can reach the height of 30-90 cm; this plant has very little leaves and white and pink, often single flowers. Its fruit takes the form of a red, spherical berry. This bush typically grows in the Mediterranean regions of Europe. In order to obtain an extract its rootstalks, which contain steroidal saponins and ruscogenin, are used. This is why Ruscus is also referred to as the activator of blood circulation – it increases the elasticity of blood vessels and strength of the muscles surrounding these vessels. As a result, the reciprocal blood circulation becomes more effective. Other active substances to be found in this plant are comprised by flavonoids: rutin and hesperedin.
The effectiveness of the used herbal extracts was confirmed by ultrasound and Doppler tests, as well as centimetre measurements in the area of the calf and ankle. The tests indicated increased blood circulation (by 31%), swelling reduction, namely decreasing the perimeter of the calf and ankle as well as the thickness of the skin, which is directly attributable to the level of the swelling.
The two-way activity of the gel also encompasses conditioning and protection of the dilated blood vessels, spider veins. This is why oats and buckwheat extracts in the concentration close to the upper border of applicability were used. What is responsible for the improvement of the hydration of the horny layer of the epidermis in the formula is Hydromanil along with glycerin. The hydration effect can be felt immediately after the application of the gel and is maintained over a longer period.
– obtained from peppermint and additionally used in the formula, along with juniper-berry oil, exhibits refreshening and aromatising activity. This makes Virumin Cooloing Gel a perfect cosmetic for scorching days when the heavy legs syndrome is even more intensified.
Virumin Cooling Gel gives an immediate and long-lasting feeling of comfort directly after application, brings relief in the ailment of heavy legs and facilitates the vitalisation of legs.
Apply a thin layer of Virumin Cooling Gel to the swollen place or another place that requires it and gently rub it in. Wait until the gel has been absorbed. A distinct effect of cooling can be felt after a few minutes from the application of the cosmetic. The application should be conducted 2-3 times a day.
RECOMMENDATIONS AND PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES:
- the product is destined for external use
- wash your hands carefully after the application of the gel
- the gel must not be used on damaged skin, open wounds, eczemas
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact of the eyes with the gel occurs, it is necessary to immediately wash them with clean water and contact your doctor.
- in the event of the gel being accidentally swallowed it is necessary to contact your doctor immediately
- it is necessary to avoid the contact of the gel with mucous membranes (e.g. the oral cavity, nose, intimate areas)
- protect against children access.
VIRUMIN Cooling Gel must not be used after its expiry date given on the packaging. The product must be stored in a dry place, at a room temperature, i.e. between 15 and 25 °C. The cosmetic was dermatologically tested and registered in the National Registration System for Cosmetic Products.
INGREDIENTS/INCI: AQUA, POLISORBATE 20, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, AVENA SATIVA EXTRACT, FAGOPYRUM ESCULENTUM MOENCH EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SILYBUM MARIANUM FRUIT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM (HORSE CHESTNUT) SEED EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT, CITRUS LIMON PEEL EXTRACT, SOLIDAGO VIRGAUREA EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZOIC ACID, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, HYDROLYZED CAESALPINIA SPINOSA GUM, CAESALPINIA SPINOSA GUM, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, MENTHOL, DMDM HYDANTOIN, JUNIPERUS COMMUNIS OIW
THE RESEARCH MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE BY THE COMPANY PROVITAL GROUP AND PROFESSIONAL LITERATURE WERE USED IN THE PREPARATION OF THE LEAFLET. THE PRODUCT VIRUMIN WARMING GEL DOES NOT COMPRISE A MEDICINE. THIS COSMETIC ONLY SERVES AS A SUPPLEMENT OF PHARMACOLOGICAL TREATMENT. IT DOES NOT EXHIBIT CURATIVE ACTIVITY, EXCEPT FOR PROTECTIVE AND CONDITIONING ACTIVITY.
Get to know the opinions of our clients